59 Canning Hwy
East Fremantle WA 6158
Threads of Gold
Come along to the 50th anniversary convention and enjoy this amazing event.
The Convention is hosting a range of activities, including:
• One-hour demonstrations and presentations;
• Trading area;
• Equipment ‘Try It’ space;
• Two-hour ‘taster’ workshops, designed to introduce participants to aspects of embroidery that they may not have explored before in a fun environment;
• One, two, and three-day workshops led by experienced tutors; and
• Rusty Walkley memorial lecture on Saturday evening.
Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea will provide opportunities for people to come together and share the excitement of all sessions they have attended and catch up with friends.
If you would like to know more about this exhibition, please click here.